Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Strange Encounter


A while back I was taking a few photographs of Birmingham from a car park for a college photography project. After I'd taken a few shots these professional photographers arrived with proper kit and started taking photos of a Birmingham band.
It was a bit awkward at first, I sort of hung around being the shy person I sometimes can be, but i figured i like music and i like photography so this is worth investigating.
I remember the band describing themselves as being a local band with an 80's folk sound, I think they said they were called 'Moss Graves'. Since then I've found absolutely nothing on them online. So if anyone thinks they might know who these people are then please let me know.
I thought I'd share this as it's an example of the great random encounters you can find yourself in if you hang around Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment